We list below several opportunities. If you’re interested in joining the group, feel free to send Thibault an email to introduce yourself.
There are always available PhD projects in the group. Most PhD programs deadlines will take place around December-January for a starting date in the following October. To have an informal chat about the potential opportunities to secure funding early enquiries are encouraged. Prospective students can check out:
- the General PhD Programme in Mathematics at Imperial College London
- the CDTs associated to the department of mathematics (including the CDT in Mathematics of Random Systems).
Postdoc research opportunities
We currently have a two-year postdoctoral position to study Active Matter at High Densities to begin in April 2020 or before. Further information can be found here. This position is funded by a Leverhulme Trust Research grant.
Fellowships to support postdoctoral research at Imperial College London
- Newton International Fellowship for non-UK residents
- UK EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellowship for anyone
- Royal Society University Research Fellowship for those with an EEC or Swiss affiliation
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Research Fellowships in Science or Engineering for anyone
- Royal Academy of Engineering Research Fellowship for anyone
- Chapman Fellowships for anyone
- Robert Borland Fellowships for anyone
- Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship for those coming from a UK institution
- European Commission MSCA Individual Fellowships for those coming from a UK institution
UROP and Master projects Opportunities
We always have interesting research projects for UROP (undergraduate students), final year MSci projects and MSc students. To enquire about available projects, send an email to Thibault.